Crèche Terms of Service
- I understand that I am responsible for any harm caused by my dog whilst my dog is attending EveryDog, or using any services provided by EveryDog.
- I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog to EveryDog, that EveryDog has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
- I further agree to notify EveryDog of any unwelcome, aggressive procreative or dangerous behaviour of my dog that has the potential to cause harm to another dog or member of staff.
- I further understand that during normal dog play, dog’s may sustain injuries. All dog play is monitored to avoid injury but scratches, sprains, torn ligaments or other injuries or illness may occur despite supervision. I am responsible for the medical treatment on any injuries or illnesses that my dog receives whilst at EveryDog and I further agree to indemnify EveryDog for all veterinarian care and costs that may arise as a result of injury or illness. Such costs are payable immediately upon collection of your dog.
- I understand that if I fail to provide proof of current vaccinations or if my dog’s vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete, EveryDog reserves the right to refuse service.
- I understand and agree that any behavioural or health problems which develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by the staff at EveryDog in their sole discretion and I will indemnify them for all expenses incurred.
- EveryDog reserves the right to refuse service to any dog retrospectively to their acceptance into the crèche.
- In the event of illness or injury, I authorise EveryDog to obtain medical records and/or treatments for my dog from either my own listed vet, from an EveryDog registered vet or the closest available vet (Sandhole Veterinary Centre, Snodland, Kent ME6 5LG).
- I understand that entire males will only be accepted for enrolment to EveryDog with the agreement that they will be castrated by the time they are 12 months old. I also understand that my male dog’s dominance may become extreme and they will need to leave EveryDog and return only when they have recovered from their castration.
- I agree that bitches in season will not be brought to EveryDog and they will be bathed prior to returning.
- I understand that proof of all vaccinations will be required that are stated under the terms of our license, these will include Canine Distemper, Canine Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough (Bordetella). All areas are kept clean and safe and every opportunity is taken to ensure Kennel Cough is excluded, however due to the nature of the infection, I understand that my dog could still contract Kennel Cough and I will not hold EveryDog responsible financially or otherwise.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to keep all vaccinations current and up to date.
- I agree to ensure that my dog is free from contagious, infectious or otherwise communicable diseases. Furthermore I will report to EveryDog any contact with aforementioned diseases and I will be declined access for my dog to EveryDog until confirmed by a vet that it is safe to do so.
- I further understand that my dog has access to a fenced area of approx. 1.8m (6ft) high and, although every effort will be made to ensure the security and safety of my dog, EveryDog will not be liable for any injury caused to my dog or for any loss suffered by me if my dog escapes. I WILL NOT look over/through the fence.
- If my puppy is under 12 months old, I give EveryDog the right to socialise them with adult dogs should they see fit.
- I give EveryDog permission to feed my dog whilst on their premises. I will make EveryDog aware of any allergies prior to my dog’s attendance.
- I agree that if I am unable to collect my dog for any reason, I can send a trusted person to collect my dog but I must have them added as a “Trusted Person” prior to collection. I understand that upon a trusted person collecting my dog, they must provide photographic ID for EveryDog to scan and keep on record.
- I agree to treat any external parasites found by EveryDog before my dog’s next visit. Furthermore, I agree to provide EveryDog with sufficient evidence that appropriate action has been taken.
- I understand that if I send somebody who is not on my Trusted Person list to collect my dog, I must call prior to collection and make EveryDog aware. Failure to do this gives EveryDog the right to confirm the release of my dog over the phone but I understand that, in the interest of protecting the dog, they may not be released. If I send somebody who is not on my Trusted Person list, they will have to go through the registration process upon collection.
- I agree to treat my dog for fleas, worms and ticks 1 to 4 weeks before attending the EveryDog Hotel. Furthermore, I agree to bring evidence of this treatment with me before my dog’s attendance.
- I agree to pay all charges for Day Care as stipulated by EveryDog; further charges for early drop offs and late collections of £14.95 per 30 minutes are applicable along with any additional charges EveryDog may reasonably incur as a result of the delay.
- In the event that I am more than 60 minutes late in picking up my dog, EveryDog reserves the right to place the dog in the Hotel for overnight until it can be pick up the next day. I will be responsible for any boarding charges incurred by EveryDog as a result of the owner’s failure, along with any additional charges.
- I agree that EveryDog is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged possessions left with or on my dog. Furthermore dogs’ own toys are not accepted at EveryDog to prevent possessive behaviour.
- I consent to my dog being photographed, videoed and/or used in any media or advertising by or for EveryDog including (but not limited to) social media, television and printed materials.
- I agree to be contacted from time to time by email with events, news, promotions or offers which EveryDog thinks you may find interesting.
- I understand and agree that if I have unused Day care credits, they will expire. They cannot be refunded or rolled over to another month, regardless of injuries, illnesses or vaccination administration (please note that this list is not exhaustive). EveryDog will however roll over any unused credits for a dog’s first season or if they have to be Spayed/Castrated (evidence of this is required). I also understand that I need to give a month’s notice to change my membership package or cancel my membership.
- In accordance with the Animal Welfare Act 2006 and the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, I hereby give EveryDog and/or any member of it’s staff permission to perform emergency First Aid on my dog on each and every occasion which my dog attends EveryDog and will remain unless otherwise amended or revoked, cancelled or superseded in writing.
- I further understand that each provision contained within the Terms are separate and shall be in force
- I understand that I must pay a £5 deposit to book a personality assessment
- I agree that all information that I supplied before and during the personality assessment is true and accurate.
- I understand that my dog may be re-evaluated and reassessed at any time and, where necessary, access to the creche may be revoked.
- I agree that a Personality Assessments can be up to 30 minutes long and there is a fair amount of information we need to go through with you, so because of this, children will not be able to attend the assessment.
Grooming Terms of Service
- I confirm that my dog is fit, healthy and fully vaccinated.
- I agree that the groomer will not be held liable or responsible for irritation, abrasion, patchiness or hair loss due to any pre-existing skin condition, or as a result of the grooming process, de-matting, thinning, striping, or shaving, or any mishap caused by my non-disclosure of my dog’s medical condition or behaviour.
- I understand that if my dog bites or attempts to bite any person or animal, a muzzle will be used, or at the discretion of the groomer, treatment may stop. If the latter should be the case, I agree to pay for all work done to that point and will pay the full cost of all damages and expenses my dog has caused.
- If I fail to collect my pet at the agreed time I will pay any extra costs due.
- If my pet harbours any parasites clear them at my expense.
- If my pet’s health causes concern, obtain veterinary treatment at my expense.
- I confirm that all facts I have supplied are true.
- I agree to pay any charges due for appointments cancelled without adequate notice, now or in the future. Adequate notice is further than 24 hours from the date and time of the booking.
- If I do not collect my dog on or before the given time, I agree to pay holding fees of £6 per 30 minutes.
- There will be no refunds or discounts on cancelled or re-arranged sessions, except in exceptional circumstances, within 24 hours of the date and time of the appointment in which case any partial refund or re-arrangement fee will be made at the sole discretion of EveryDog.
- I accept and consent entirely to all terms and my continued use of EveryDog and it’s services is my acceptance of the most up to date terms, conditions and privacy statements available online at www.everydog.co.uk/terms.
Hotel Terms of Service
I understand that whilst my dog is boarded at the EveryDog Hotel, they will spend their days within the EveryDog Crèche. I must have filled out a registration form, attend a personality assessment and a taster day before I can attend either the Crèche or the Hotel.
Taster days will be scheduled prior to boarding and, should my dog fail the personality assessment or show any unwelcome behaviour during their taster day, I understand that they may not be permitted to use an EveryDog Hotel.
I understand that should my dog develop signs of anti-social behaviour and/or becomes unwelcome in the crèche during their stay at the hotel I will be contacted and asked to collect my dog and/or arrange an alternative boarding solution.
If I am contacted to collect my dog and am unable to find a valid solution, or am unreachable, I understand and agree that any behavioural problems which develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by the staff at EveryDog in their sole discretion and I will indemnify them for all expenses incurred.
I hereby give EveryDog permission to feed my dog whilst in their care. I will provide EveryDog with food, which will be in a air-tight, sealed container with clear serving instructions.
I will provide the correct amount of feeds for the duration of my dog’s stay and agree to bear the full cost of any additional food required, whatever they might be.
I will make EveryDog aware of any intolerances or allergies prior to boarding.
I understand that there may be no persons on the premises between the hours of 12am and 6am.
I agree to drop off and collect my dog within the time slot stated in my confirmation booking. Should I not abide by these times, I understand that I may be subject to a late checkout fee of £25 for every two hours past the agreed slot. If I do not collect my dog by 6pm Monday-Friday, weekends or Bank holidays, I may not be able to collect until the following day and I will be responsible for any boarding charges incurred by EveryDog as a result of my failure, along with any additional charges.
- Bank Holidays will be priced as weekend rates
I understand and agree that in admitting my dog to EveryDog, that EveryDog has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
I understand that dogs may sustain injuries such as scratches, sprains, cuts or torn ligaments whilst at EveryDog through play, exercise or other natural behaviours. I understand that I am responsible for any harm caused by my dog whilst my dog is attending EveryDog, or using any services provided by EveryDog.
If my dog suffers an injury or illness whilst in EveryDog’s care, I understand and agree that my dog will be treated as deemed best by the staff at EveryDog in their sole discretion. EveryDog reserves the right to make any medical decisions for the good of the dog and I further agree to indemnify EveryDog for all veterinarian care and costs that may arise as a result of injury or illness. Such costs are payable immediately upon collection of my dog.
I understand that if I fail to provide proof of current vaccinations or if my dogs vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete, EveryDog reserves the right to refuse service.
All areas are kept clean and safe and every opportunity is taken to ensure Kennel Cough is excluded, however due to the nature of the infection, I understand that my dog could still contract Kennel Cough and I will not hold EveryDog responsible financially or otherwise.
I understand that it is my responsibility to keep all vaccinations current and up to date and I further agree to ensure that my dog is free from contagious, infectious or otherwise communicable diseases. I will report to EveryDog any contact with aforementioned diseases and I will be declined access for my dog to EveryDog until confirmed by a vet that it is safe to do so.
I further understand that my dog has access to a fenced area of approx. 1.8m (6ft) high and, although every effort will be made to ensure the security and safety of my dog, EveryDog will not be liable for any injury caused to my dog or for any loss suffered by me if my dog escapes. I WILL NOT look over or through the fenced off yard area.
- Should my dog show any signs of external parasites, I give EveryDog full consent to treat them accordingly and agree to cover any costs associated with the treatment(s).
I understand if I bring any of my dogs own bedding or toys I am doing so at my own risk and EveryDog will not be held liable for any harm or damage caused to these possessions or the dog.
I agree that EveryDog is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged possessions left with or on my dog.
If I have multiple dogs, I give EveryDog consent to house my dogs together within the same overnight pod should I or EveryDog require so.
In accordance to the Animal Welfare Act 2006 and the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, I hereby give EveryDog and/or any member of it’s staff permission to perform emergency First Aid on my dog.
- I further understand that each provision contained within the Terms are separate and shall be in force on each and every occasion which my dog attends EveryDog and will remain unless otherwise amended or revoked, cancelled or superseded in writing.
I understand that my dog will also be attending the EveryDog Crèche during their stay and I am deemed to accept both the Hotel and Crèche Terms of Service; along with the Terms and Services of any other relevant service found online.
My continued use of EveryDog and it’s services is my acceptance of the most up to date terms, conditions and privacy statements available online at www.everydog.co.uk/terms.
- Upon drop off, I will give EveryDog my written consent to walk my dog off site. I understand that EveryDog will not accept any responsibility for any injuries caused by my dog, another dog or loss of my dog.
Hotel Reservation Terms
- No booking is guaranteed until full payment or a deposit of at least 50% has been received.
- Any hotel booking less than the total value of £100 must be paid in full upon booking.
- To reserve any hotel booking greater than the value of £100 must have a deposit of at least 50% paid at the point of booking.
- In the event of cancellations, EveryDog must be made aware with at least 14 working days notice to receive a refund.
- If cancelled with at least 14 working days notice, the cost of the booking or reservation fee will be refunded in full minus a 20% admin fee.
- Any cancellation made with less than 14 working days notice may not receive any refund to their booking or reservation fee.
- Cancellations must be submitted to EveryDog in writing, either by email or by letter.
- See the section ‘Covid-19’ for relevant advice and guidance.
Training Terms of Service
- One to One sessions must be paid for a minimum of two weeks in advance of the booked time/ date or at time of booking in EveryDog. Arrangements for cancellations and rescheduling are set out below.
- With less than 48 hours’ notice, there will be no refunds or discounts on re-arranged sessions, except in exceptional circumstances, in which case any partial refund or re-arrangement fee will be made at the sole discretion of EveryDog.
- No refunds will be given once your weekly training sessions have begun.
- Safety: Any instances of accident or injury must be reported to the trainer at the time they occurred. All dogs must be kept safe and it is the responsibility of the owner to ensure the safety of others (other animals and people) with regard to your dog’s
behaviour at all times. Flexi leads (extending leads) are not permitted in training sessions in order to avoid injury. For home visits, please arrange for your dog to be in another safe room (without access to the front door) when your trainer first arrives – we are happy to wait while you do this! We will advise you as to when (and how) it would be most appropriate to bring the dog into the room to be introduced to us. If you feel that this arrangement is not suitable for your dog for any reason, please just get in touch and we can discuss the best option for you and your dog.
- Parking: If we are visiting your home, please make a parking place available if possible. If not, and there is on-street parking which requires a visitor permit, please have a visitor permit ready for our use when we arrive. If parking at your home (or other venue at which we have arranged to meet) requires payment, please could you kindly make arrangements for this.
- Children: Children cannot attend the training courses as not only does this distract the dog we are also training one owner at a time, please talk to us if you would like a training price for a responsible child.
- Health & Vaccination: All dogs and puppies should be suitably protected from the potential risk of disease, as well as being appropriately treated for internal and external parasites. EveryDog advises that owners should consult their veterinary professional with regard to such issues. There can be no guarantee that there is absolutely no risk of disease at any venue or when in contact with any other dogs or materials, such as toys, which may have been in contact with other dogs. It is the owner/ handler’s responsibility to ensure that their dog is appropriately protected against the risk of disease. EveryDog accepts no responsibility for the potential or actual exposure of dogs to disease. If an owner chooses not to routinely vaccinate their dog/ puppy (for example because they are choosing titre testing or using homeopathic nosodes), this is entirely the choice of the owner and is a decision made at their own risk. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are accepting full responsibility for the protection of your dog from the risk of disease. Please advise us in advance of the session if your dog has been in contact with another dog infected by a contagious disease or if they appear to be unwell (eg. vomiting, diarrhoea, coughing, runny nose etc). Depending on the issue, it may be advisable for the session to be cancelled or re-arranged. If your dog has any known allergies or intolerances to certain foods or has any other special needs, it is your responsibility to bring this to the attention of the trainer prior to the start of the session, and provide appropriate alternative treats etc.
Membership Day Care Credits
- Day Care membership credits are applied to a customer’s account upon payment of a relevant membership.
- Day care credits will strictly expire if unused at the end of the calendar month.
- Credits are redeemed in advance upon confirmation of a booking or booking request.
- Credits applied to a booking which is not cancelled with due notice to EveryDog (at least 48 hours) will be subtracted from a customer’s account.
- If you, the customer, decides to no longer attend EveryDog we will need 1 months notice from the last payment received by Everydog or your direct debit will continue to the next month when we will cancel. ie. please give us a month notice when your payment goes out, use your month membership and then the next month your direct debit will be cancelled.
- If, for any reason, EveryDog must temporarily suspend your dog pending a reassessment at a later day, any remaining unused credits will expire, no refund is given.
- If, for any reason, EveryDog must ban your dog each credit which has already been redeemed will be taken as a Pay as Adhoc rate (£31.95) and subtracted from your total paid. For example; 3 credits redeemed from a 15 Day membership (at £375) will be charged at a full Adhoc rate (£31.95 x 3 = £95.85), resulting in a refund of £279.15. There is no admin fee in this instance.
- Day credits will expire if they are unused. They cannot be refunded or rolled over to another month, regardless of injuries, illness or vaccination administration (please note this list is not exhaustive). We will however roll over any credits used for a dog’s first season or if they have to be Spayed/Castrated (evidence of this is required)
- EveryDog must be made aware of any day care, grooming or training cancellations with at least 48 hours notice, prior to the commencement of the booking in question.
- For the Hotel’s Cancellation Policy, please see the section ‘Hotel Reservation Terms.’
- If the Customer does not make EveryDog aware of such amendments to a booking with this due notice, a refund will not be issued.
- Any booking cancelled without due notice may result in credits being subtracted from a customer’s account at the sole discretion of EveryDog.
- If the Customer continues to pre-book and cancel appointments which are repeatedly cancelled, we will remove their ability to make bookings online prior to payment.
- Payment is required in advance to guarantee a slot. If we reach capacity for any upcoming day, EveryDog will reach out to any unpaid customers requesting payment again. If payment is not received within 24 hours of this contact, your booking may be cancelled and you will be notified via email.
During these trying times, EveryDog has done it’s best to provide clear guidance to help protect dogs, customers and it’s team.
- All day care, grooming and hotel handovers and collections must be carried out outside, where possible. Please ring the doorbell, take a few steps back and wait for a member of staff to come and collect your dog.
- Customers must have their dogs on leads and await a staff member to attach one of our leads before removing theirs. Customers are asked to take their leads and harnesses away with them to limit exposure.
- Do not enter the shop/reception area unless invited in for one of the following reasons:
i. to browse the shop
ii. for a pre-arranged personality assessment
iii. to complete a transaction
iv. if you are invited in by a member of the team
- Upon entering the premises, all visitors must use the antibacterial hand sanitiser provided.
- Day care cancellations forced by any government advice or restrictions will be reapplied to the customer’s account as a credit.
- Any Hotel deposit or payment is non-refundable during this time but, if cancellation is forced by government advice or restrictions, credit will be applied to the customer’s account for a future booking. There is no time limit on this.
Shop Terms of Service
- EveryDog is a reseller of products manufactured elsewhere. We will accept no responsibility for any injury or harm caused by any product sold by us.
- Always read the label or packaging of all products before giving them to your dog.
- Unless otherwise specified, dogs should never be left alone with any product.
- EveryDog will try to replace any product which is not up to standard within 28 days of purchase. Where this is not possible, store credit will be offered.
- EveryDog will hold all orders of unavailable products for a maximum of two weeks whilst they are. on backorder. Any longer than this and a full refund will be applied.
- Any items dispatched for home delivery will be wrapped in sufficient packaging. EveryDog will not accept responsibility for any damage obtained whilst in transit.
- Any private information shared via a contact form will not be shared with any third persons. We do not share your personal data with anybody outside of the EveryDog LTD organisation. If you believe your data is being used by a third party without consent, it is important you inform EveryDog LTD.
- Your personal data will be shared locally within the EveryDog group and, my signing up and continued use of EveryDog and it’s services, hereby permits this transfer of my data.
- By contacting us via a contact form you consent to EveryDog contacting you via the details supplied. Contacting EveryDog via a contact form may automatically sign your email address up to our occasional marketing emails.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- When visitors leave comments on www.everydog.co.uk, we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Any images used on www.everydog.co.uk are copywritten to EveryDog LTD and are not to be reused under any circumstances, unless otherwise stated.
- If you upload any images to www.everydog.co.uk or associated social media pages you consent to the reuse of those images by EveryDog, either through www.everydog.co.uk or associated social media accounts, should we decide to do so.
- It is advised that at all times you avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- This competition is run by EveryDog Ltd.
- Prizes or discounts are non-transferrable to another person and there is no cash alternative.
- Family of EveryDog employees cannot win and are not permitted to enter any EveryDog competition or redeem promotional discounts.
- The closing date of a competition or promotion is final.
- Winners will be announced within two weeks of a competition’s end.
- Any prizes, rewards, promotions or discounts are offered at the complete discretion of EveryDog.
- A promotion or discount may only be applicable to one department, though not explicitly stated.
- EveryDog reserves the right to retract any promotion or discount at any time without any prior notice.
- Staff must be made aware of any promotions or discounts in advance of payment.
- Rewards, promotions or discounts may not be applied retrospectively.
- A reward is only available once per customer and/or dog.
- The competition abides with Facebook’s own set of promotional rules for competitions ran on the site.
Promotions & Discounts
- Any promotions or discounts are offered at the complete discretion of EveryDog.
- A promotion or discount may only be applicable to one department, though not explicitly stated.
- EveryDog reserves the right to retract any promotion or discount at any time without any prior notice.
- Limitations and caps may be in place for certain discount codes.
- Staff must be made aware of any intent to redeem promotions or discounts in advance of payment.
- No promotion or discount can be applied retrospectively.
- Though not specified, an end date may be present for any promotion or discount.
- Rewards, promotions or discounts may not be available in conjunction with other offers.
Bring a Friend Days
- Bring a Friend days apply when an existing member introduces a new dog to the creche during a promotional month.
- All guests must be newly registered prior to their booking.
- All guests must have attended a full and unbiased personality assessment.
- Upon registering a new guest dog, a single-day credit shall be applied to the member’s account.
- EveryDog will not able to accept walk-ins, whether registered or not.
- Each member is eligible to bring a maximum of 5 guests during the promotional month.
- There is no limit on visits within the promotional month for the guest on the promotional day.
- The guest must be accompanied by the member on the day they attend the creche for a free day.
- Members must have been registered with us for at least 14 days before the promotional month before bringing a guest.
- EveryDog reserves the right to refuse any dog entry at any time.
- Bring a Friends Days are not available on Wednesdays.
- Guest dogs will be exempt from the Free Taster Day promotion.
- By bringing a guest dog you and the dog’s owner agree to all terms and conditions laid out by EveryDog.
- This promotion is subject to availability.
Online Review Promotion
- EveryDog may, from time to time, run a promotion to boost reviews online. This will be done by offering a reward for doing so.
- Reviews must be honest and unbiased.
- Any review must be left on the relevant platform in store and published before payment is made.
- This reward cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- The reward is only available once per customer and/or dog.
- The maximum saving is capped at £20.
Free Crèche Taster Day
- This promotion is run by EveryDog Ltd.
- Free Taster Days are subject to the successful passing of a Personality Assessment.
- Free Taster Days are offered at the complete discretion of EveryDog.
- EveryDog reserves the right to retract any promotion or discount at any time with no prior notice.
- Staff must be made aware of any promotions or discounts in advance of a booking and may not be applied retrospectively.
- Free taster day is non-transferrable to another person and there is no cash alternative.
- Free Taster Days are only available once per customer and/or dog.
Covid-19 Key Worker Discount
- For the purposes of this offer, Key Workers are defined as doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, food delivery drivers, police officers, fire fighters and social workers.
- Key Workers must present a valid work ID which verifies their employment.
- Payment is required in advance, prior to attendance.
- EveryDog is open from 6.30am until 7pm and this day care offer is priced at a flat rate of £15, be it for the full length of time or a fraction.
- Please ensure you collect your dog before 7pm, otherwise an additional “Late Fee” will be charged.
- This offer is subject to space and availability.
- Advance booking and registration is required.
- Registrations must be made via www.everydog.co.uk/keyworkers. Once your registration has been submitted, a member of staff will be in touch with you or call us on 01634 244 644.
- You are required to present valid and in-date proof of vaccination against Leptospirosis, DHPP and Kennel Cough upon arrival of your first day. If you are unsure, contact your vet.
- In usual circumstances, owners are required to bring dogs along for a 30 minute personality assessment prior to the dog’s attendance. However, given these extraordinary times, a personality assessment will not be required if you are unable to attend. Instead, we will carry out the initial assessment upon their arrival and integrate them into the room if we are confident to do so.
- Should there be any issues with the dog (i.e. fear, anxiety, aggression) we will contact you immediately to make you aware. Collection may be necessary so, if you have any doubts as to whether your dog is friendly, sociable and confident in larger groups please attend a personality assessment prior to their attendance.
- This discounted price is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Key Workers taking advantage of this offer will not be eligible for the free taster day promotion.
- This offer is intended to help relieve pressure on Key Workers and will only be available during the during the Covid-19 crisis. EveryDog has the right to amend the price or remove this offer at any time.
- Please familiarise yourself with the full creche terms of services available on this page before attendance.
Our terms and conditions were last updated March 2022